Sharpshooter - Chaos Dungeon/Cube AoE Build
This build focuses on heavy AOE damage by utilizing skills and tripods. Few of the skills are on a fairly low cooldown which allows you to spam abilities freely without any need for a skill rotation. In terms of difficulty both Chaos Dungeons and Cube are pretty easy to complete.
- At 268 skill points add
DM-42, Greater Explosionto DM-42
- At 296 skill points add
DM-42, Incendiary Mineto DM-42
- At 296+ skill points you can start leveling all skills to level 11. Priority on
Arrow Shower, Charged Shot, Rapid Shotand Blade Storm
For the most optimal build you will want to have 292 skill points, but you can very easy get away with having less, as long as you can have four keys skills at level 10. The four key skills you want to focus on are
Arrow Shower Blade Storm Charged Shot Rapid Shot
Of other four skills two are filler skills you use when your key skills are on cooldown and two are movement skills to help you dodge massive amounts of mobs chasing you. If you have less skill points they don't have to be on level 10. These skills are:
Claymore Mine DM-42 Moving Slash Stalker
Sharpshooter always uses Crit as a main stat and specialization as a secondary stat, but for Chaos Dungeons and Cube these stats are not as important as they are for raid content. As long as you have the right build and you level and use correct tripods on your skills, you won't have any issues clearing Chaos Dungeons and Cube with non-perfect combat stats.
As with combat stats, runes setup also doesn't need to perfect as long as you have few key ones that will only help you clear it even faster and easier. Most important ones are:
- Wealth on
- Galewind on
- Bleeding on
Gameplay and Rotation
Chaos Dungeon and Cube is easy to complete, but regardless of that you should still make it easy for yourself by doing somewhat of a good rotation instead mashing all skills on cooldown. Having a good mob control and positioning for the best opening can be crucial if you are on a time crunch and trying to be as effective as you can by not wasting time. All skills deal huge amounts of AOE damage and knowing which rotation to have can only benefit you.
- Gather all the mobs by running around them in circles into one big pile, then open with
Arrow Shower. This will clear the first group of mobs in one go and won't require you to use any other skills.
- For next group of mobs that spawn you will do the same thing, group them up while running in circles, then use
Blade Storm. This should clear big majority of the mobs.
- Alternating between
Blade Stormand Arrow Showerwhile adding filler skills like Claymore Mineand Rapid Shotshould be enough for Stage 1.
- In stage 2, group up all small mobs and elites then open up with your Awakening skill
Golden Eye. This will clear everything and it will give you three cooldown orbs which will refresh your awakening in time for finals boss.
- Keep grouping up mobs and using your four key skills to clear elites and filler skills when you are out of cooldowns.
- When final boss of stage 2 appears use
Rapid Shotand Last Rush(your identity hawk explosion skill) to debuff the boss and then use your awakening, which will one shot the boss.
- In stage 3 same principle applies. Group up mobs and use key skills with filler skills as you need them. After you destroy the red crystal place
DM-42in the middle where Elite mob will appear and use Rapid Shot+ Claymore Mineto clear the Elite fast. Keep repeating the same until you clear stage 3.
For Cube it is slightly more difficult as it requires four players, but the same principles can be applied from Chaos Dungeons. Focus on grouping up mobs in the middle of the room and use your abilities as they come from cooldown. You don't need any specific rotation as long as you don't take too much damage, you will be able to clear it.
- Always group up all the mobs by running in circle and use one of the key skills
- For Elite mobs use Awakening skill on first group in stage 2, and then again on final Boss
- Make sure you use filler skills while others are on cooldown
- Bleeding rune on
Rapid Shotis most important for AOE build and fast clear