Will of the Destroyer
Artillerist is a mid ranged class. His mechanics are simple. It's a good class against beginners.
Thanks to his insane burst and huge AOE, he is a huge threat for the opposite team who will be pressured and zoned.
In this build, the spacebar is your only mobility skill, use it cautiously.
- SA = Super armor = immunity
- T1 SA= stagger(stiffness effect) immunity
- T2 SA= push(knock) immunity
- T3 SA= hard cc immunity
- CC= crowd control
- AOE= Area of effect, a skill which affects an area
- HP= Health Points
- CD= Cooldown
Flamethrower: is an AOE damaging skill. Swing: inflicts a hard CC and is your main skill to begin your combos. Air Raid: is one of your main AOE damaging skill. You can also use it as a zoning skill. Gatling Gun: inflicts a stiffness effect and gives you a T2 SA however you won't be able to move. Homing Barrage: is one of your main AOE damaging skill. You can also use it as a zoning skill. Energy Field: is a shield which, until it breaks, gives you a T2 SA . He is really effective to stay protected while engaging to do your combos or pressuring your opponents by moving forward. Howitzer: is a knock up skill Napalm Shot: is a knock up skill
You can replace
Howitzerby Jump Barragefor mobility, or Plasma Stormfor zoning
Successful skills hits fill up your identity gauge which unlocks your turret mode and 4 new skills:
Barrage: Howitzer: is a knockup skill Barrage: Focus Fire: is an anti-melee skill Barrage: Energy Cannon: is your main damaging skill Bombardment: Impregnability: is a defensive skill which gives you a shield
Using your turret mode can be usefull to prevent a counter attack from the opposite team but you need to be careful, you won't be able to move.
Don't use it right in front of your opponents else they will just go in your back or hard CC you.
Heavy Turret: is the most used one, it summons a turret which does a lot of damage. It's a good skill to get a momentum or to counter a push from the opposite team. Use it near the middle of the map to get the best efficiency.
- Common distribution : 750 Swiftness, 249 Domination, 1Critical
Main one :
Swing Homing Barrage Howitzer Air Raid Napalm Shot
Flamethrower Swing Homing Barrage Howitzer Air Raid Napalm Shot
Swing Homing Barrageor Air Raid Napalm Shot
Gatling Gunor Flamethrower Gatling Gunor Flamethrower
Quick Combo :
Swing Homing Barrage Flamethrower
Using properly your spacebar will make a big difference. She is in most of your combos but you will also need it to dodge skills
- Start of the game :
Go at the top of the map and start moving forward, if you see an opponent, put
Energy Fieldand keep pushing. You can catch him with your Gatling Gunor HowitzerYou can also use one of your AOE damaging skill to surprise him: Air Raid
- To do properly your combo, start by using
Gatling Gunto stagger him, if you manage to touch him, use your spacebar to cancel the animation of your skill then Swingto hard CC .
- Look for a good positioning by using the FOV at your advantage to zone your opponents, you have a lot of AOE skills :
Air Raidand Homing Barrageare effective against opponents who would like to push or combo your mates. Energy Fieldshould be used before doing a combo or defensively when you are trying to reposition yourself.
- Use your
Flamethroweron knocked down opponents and to follow up an engage of one of your mate.
- To reposition yourself and retreat, use your spacebar,
Swingor even one of your AOE to cover you.
- Your identity: Turret mode does a lot of damage, however you won't be able to move. Use it on a knocked down without his roll. With a good positioning, you can also stay at range to use it behind your mates.
- Your awakening is really good to take control of an area. Don't hesitate to use it if you start getting pressured or if you want to finish your opponents and take the advantage.
- A lot of AOE
- A really good shield (
- An insane burst
- Low mobility, you have to use your spacebar cautiously
- Look for opportunities to put your combos thanks to the FOV.