Law of the Jungle
Paladin is a support class. His numerous CC, shields and damage reductions make him one of the strongest classes in PvP.
His mechanics are simple but will require a good positioning to peel efficiently for your team and his damage shouldn't be underestimated.
Saving your HP while supporting your team is your main objective.
- SA = Super armor = immunity
- T1 SA= stagger(stiffness effect) immunity
- T2 SA= push(knock) immunity
- T3 SA= hard cc immunity
- CC= crowd control
- AOE= Area of effect, a skill which affects an area
- HP= Health Points
- CD= Cooldown
Charge: is a knockup skill Executor's Sword: is a knockup/down skill Execution of Justice: is a protected(T2 SA) which inflicts a stagger then knockup in AOE (You can replace Execution of Justice, Bulwarkby Execution of Justice, Forward Attackto hit more easily). Holy Sword: is your main damaging skill. (You can replace Holy Sword, Vital Point Hitby Holy Sword, Outburst of Lightto hit more easily). Holy Protection: is a defensive supporting skill which gives a shield to your team and heal them at the end of it ( Holy Protection, Vow of Light). Godsent Law: is a defensive supporting skill which gives a huge buff of damage reduction in AOE ( Godsent Law, Grace). Heavenly Blessings: is a supporting and damaging skill which gives a buff of damage reduction to your team. Wrath of God: inflicts a hard CC ( Wrath of God, Thunder) and a knockdown ( Wrath of God, Light's Guardian).
- Left one : is a protected (T2 SA) offensive skill which increases blue skills damage and range.
- Right one : is a protected (T2 SA) offensive supporting skill which gives an attack buff in AOE.
Alithanes's Judgment: is the most used one, it gives a huge shield to your team, do some damage and inflicts a knockup.
You can use it aggressively after a hard CC, on an opponent without his roll (spacebar) or defensively when the opposite team is hard pressuring you.
Be careful, the casting time is slow, if you are low in HP and try to use it you might die while casting it and lose your ultimate.
- Common distribution : 750 Swiftness, 249 Endurance, 1Critical
- To charge identity gauge faster : 750 Swiftness, 200 Endurance, 49 Specialization, 1 Critical
- For more damage : 750 Swiftness, 200 Endurance, 49 Domination, 1 Critical
Main one :
Charge Wrath of God Holy Sword
Charge Executor's Sword Wrath of God Holy Sword Heavenly Blessings
Chargeor Executor's Sword Holy Swordor Heavenly Blessings
Stagger Combo : is a defensive combo which will surprise your opponent
Execution of Justice Wrath of God Holy Sword
Long range catching Combo
Godsent Law Charge Wrath of God Holy Sword
Using your shields properly along with damage reduction skills such as
- Start of the game :
Stay behind your mates and look to anticipate an engage of your team or of your opponents to use :
- If the opponents are in range, catch them with
Charge, its mobility ( Charge, Excellent Mobility) will surprise your opponent.
- Look for a good positioning by using the FOV at your advantage to peel for your mates thanks to
Godsent Law. You should use this skill when your mate is about to get bursted. Heavenly Blessingsshould be used in a combo or when the opponents are pressuring your team. It will lower the damage they will take if they get caught.
- Use your numerous CC to cancel your opponents combos :
Charge, Executor's Sword, Execution of Justice, Wrath of God.
- Staying near the middle of the map will give you more options to dodge and support your team but it will be harder to anticipate an engage.
- To reposition yourself and retreat, use
Charge, Executor's Swordor your dash (try to keep it available as much possible so you can dodge your opponents abilities when needed). Holy Swordis your damaging skill which will charge your identity the quickest. Use it after :
- A hard CC like
Wrath of God
- On a knocked opponent without his roll (spacebar)
- On a combo like :
Executor's Sword-> Holy Sword
- You will probably get focused, be ready to use your numerous shields to resist,
Charge, Execution of Justice, Godsent Law.
- Few SA and mobility skills
- A lot of shields, and 2 skills of damage reduction
- Save your HP as much as you can
- Your role isn't to do damage but to have a good positioning to peel for your team
- Look for opportunities to put your combos.