Vital Point Hit
Trailing Sword Burst
Blade is a burst damaging assassin. Thanks to her numerous T2 SA and mobility skills, she can quickly engage and be a threat for the enemy team while being uncatchable. She is one of the best Classes in PvP . Most of her skills has high CD.
- SA = Super armor = immunity
- T1 SA= Stagger(stiffness effect) immunity
- T2 SA= Push(knock) immunity
- T3 SA= Hard cc immunity
- CC= Crowd control
- AOE= Area of effect, a skill which affects an area
- HP= Health Points
- CD= Cooldown
- FOV = Field of view
Upper Slash: is a protected T2 SA AOE knockup. It's a versatile skill, good to engage and couter engage. Surprise Attack: is a mobility skill which can knockup Spincutter: is a mobility skill often used for repositioning Dark Axel: is a protected T2 SA mobility skill. Often used to close gaps Maelstrom: is a movement and attack speed team buffs, it also gives you a stagger immunity for the duration of the skill. It’s an effective skill to initiate an engage with. Head Hunt: is a hard CC which can knockup, it's good skill to engage combos or after a knock Blitz Rush: is a damaging skill, can be used to catch an opponent running away thanks to its huge hitbox Moonlight Sonic: is an AOE damaging skill
You can replace
This identity is formed of 2 activations :
The first one is a protected (T2 SA) attack buffs (damage, movement speed, attack speed). It will also decrease the CD of your abilities, that’s why you want to use it when most of your skills are on CD.
The second one is a protected (T2 SA) damaging skill.
You can charge your identity up to 3 stacks which will increase the effect of the buffs and increase the damage done on the second activation.
Flash Blink: is the most used one. It’s a dash which deals a lot of damage and puts a mark on opponents hit. This mark will then explode and inflict a knockdown. Use it after a hard CC like Head Huntor on a combo after Upper Slash. You can also activate your identity before the explosion of the mark to maximize the damage.
- Common distribution : 750 Swiftness, 249 Domination, 1Critical
- To charge identity gauge faster : 750 Swiftness, 200 Domination, 49 Specialization, 1 Critical
Main one :
Dark Axel Upper Slash Head Hunt Blitz Rush Moonlight Sonic
Upper Slash Dark Axel Blitz Rush Moonlight Sonic
Quick bursting combo :
Head Hunt Blitz Rush
Upper Slash Flash Blink Blitz Rush
Using your SA properly while temporizing your high CD will make a big difference.
- Start of the game :
You can look for an engage by walking near the middle. Use your mobility skill
Dark Axelto gap close and surprise them. You can also wait for their engage and counter it with one of your CC.
- Before engaging use your
- Be patient and take your time to pressure your opponents. You have a lot of SA and mobility skills to be uncatchable.
- Look for a good positioning by using the FOV, you have a lot of tools to take 1v1 and even 1v2.
- After using your damaging skills, you need to temporize and play less aggressively. Look to peel for your team while waiting for your CD.
- To reposition yourself and retreat, use your numerous mobility skills. Try to keep your spacebar (dash) when you want to dodge a spell.
Blitz Rushand Moonlight Sonicare your best damaging skill, use them in combos, after a hard CC or on a knocked opponent without his roll.
- You will probably get focused, be ready to use your T2 SA and mobility skills after a failed engage.
- A lot of T2 SA
- A good mobility and burst damage
- Use the FOV to surprise your opponents and burst them quickly after your engage
- Temporize the CD of your damaging skill before going in