Required skill points:328
Required skill points:328
Sorceress is a mage with a huge range, a lot of AOE and CC. It's a really good class to begin with in PvP.
As a squishy character without T2 SA, you are vunerable without your space bar and teleport (identity skill).
This class requieres a good positioning to enjoy her enormous burst damage.
- SA = Super armor = immunity
- T1 SA= Stagger(stiffness effect) immunity
- T2 SA= Push(knock) immunity
- T3 SA= Hard cc immunity
- CC= Crowd control
- AOE= Area of effect, a skill which affects an area
- HP= Health Points
- CD= Cooldown
- FOV = Field of view
Seraphic Hail: is an AOE defensive skill which zones (knock up) your opponents and prevents them from advancing Reverse Gravity: is your main AOE defensive skill which knocks up/down and allows you to reposition yourself or start a combo. Lightning Vortex: inflicts electrocution (hard CC). This versatile skill is used to engage and peel your mates. Frost's Call: is a good zoning skill and slows in AOE Squall: inflicts electrocution (hard CC). This short range skill is often used to counter engage. Esoteric Reaction: is a good damaging skill and follow up after a CC. It inflicts a knock down and can be used to zone and pressure the opposite team. Inferno: is a great zoning skill which knock up in AOE Punishing Strike: is your best damaging skill
To get a more defensive build, you can replace
- Left one (Arcana Rupture) : is a protected (T2 SA) offensive buff. It gives you a casting speed buff at 30% of the gauge with an additional attack buff if used at 100%.
- Right one (Blink/Teleport) : is a protected (T2 SA) mobility skill which uses 30% of the gauge. Charging your identity gauge to 100% allows you to use this skill 3 times in row.
With this build, charging your gauge to use Blink is a good choice, it will give you enough mobility to be hardly catchable while Arcana Rupture should be used if you need to increase your burst (but only the 30% buff, the other one isn't worth it)
Enviska's Might: is the most used one, it forms a dome which attracts your opponents then explodes to deal a lot of damage. It's really effective if you are surrounded by opponents CC or without mobility skills.
Be careful, while using it you won't be able to move or cancel it and the animation time is long, if you are low in HP and try to use it you might die and lose your ultimate.
- Common distribution : 750 Swiftness, 249 Domination, 1Critical
- To charge identity gauge faster : 750 Swiftness, 200 Domination, 49 Specialization, 1 Critical
Main one :
Frost's Call Lightning Vortex Esoteric Reaction(can be tricky to use if you aren't quick enough , because the knock might push your opponent out of your Punishing Strike) Punishing Strike
Squall Esoteric Reaction Punishing Strike
Seraphic Hail Squall Esoteric Reaction Punishing Strike
Reverse Gravity Esoteric Reaction Punishing Strike
Reverse Gravity Esoteric Reaction Seraphic Hail Inferno
Using your identity skills properly will make the difference.
- Start of the game :
Go to the top of the map and try to find an engage with
Frost's Callor Lightning Vortex.
- Be patient and take your time to pressure your opponents, they will end up by making a mistake and taking one of your AOE.
Infernowith his long range and fast animation is good to do that.
- Look for a good positioning by using the FOV at your advantage to save your HP, peel for your mates with your AOE and zone your opponents.
- Staying near the top of the map will give you less options to dodge but a better FOV, it will be easier to anticipate an engage.
- To reposition yourself and retreat, use your identity skill(Teleport). Try to keep your spacebar (dash) when you want to dodge a spell.
- When your identity gauge is charged you can look for risky plays by playing close range and using
Squallto initiate a combo. Punishing Strikeis your best damaging skill, use it after an hard CC like Lightning Vortexand Squallor on a knocked opponent without his roll.
- You will probably get focused, be ready to use your defensive skills, especially
Reverse Gravitywhich is really good against melee classes .
- A good range and damage with a lot of AOE and CC.
- A good mobility thanks to your identity skill.
- Save your HP as much as you can by playing with your team and keeping a good FOV
- Your role is to zone the ennemy team as much as you can and find opportunities to use your quick bursting combos.