Required skill points:328
Rhapsody of Light
Prelude of Storm
Required skill points:328
Bard is one of the few support classes of the game and one of the best classes in PvP.
Her numerous team buffs (shield, attack, speed, damage reduction) make her a threat.
Her mechanics are simple but will require good positioning. As a squishy character, saving your HP while supporting your team is your main objective.
- SA = Super armor = immunity
- T1 SA= stagger(stiffness effect) immunity
- T2 SA= push(knock) immunity
- T3 SA= hard cc immunity
- CC= crowd control
- AOE= Area of effect, a skill which affects an area
- HP= Health Points
- CD= Cooldown
Rhythm Buckshot: is a protected (T2 SA) defensive skill which knocks down. He is often used to counter engage. March: is an anti stagger( T1 SA) skill which slows the opponents. He is really good to zone your opponents and reposition yourself. Rhapsody of Light: is a protected(T2 SA) and defensive supporting skill. It gives in AOE a damage reduction and shield in zone. Sonic Vibration: is a protected (T2 SA) zoning skill which knocks up then knocks down in AOE. Heavenly Tune: is an offensive supporting skill which gives to the team an attack damage and speed buff. Guardian Tune: is a protected(T2 SA) and defensive supporting skill. It gives to the team a T3 SA buff and a shield. Prelude of Storm: inflicts a stun (Hard CC). This versatile skill is used to engage and peel your mates. Soundholic: is your only damaging skill.
- Left one : is a protected (T2 SA) offensive supporting skill which gives to the team an attack buff.
- Right one : is a protected (T2 SA) defensive supporting skill which heal in AOE.
You can charge your identity up to 3 stacks which will increase the effect of the attack buff and healing zone.
Symphonia: is the most used one, it gives a huge shield in zone and do some damage. In the last 30 seconds of a match, everyone gets an attack and crit buff. Be careful, the casting time is slow, if you are low in HP and try to use it you might die while casting it and lose your ultimate.
- Common distribution : 750 Swiftness, 249 Endurance, 1Critical
- To charge identity gauge faster : 750 Swiftness, 200 Endurance, 49 Specialization, 1 Critical
- For more damage : 750 Swiftness, 249 Domination, 1Critical
Main one :
Prelude of Storm Soundholic
Sonic Vibration Prelude of Storm Soundholic
Stagger combo : is a defensive combo which will surprise your opponent
Rhapsody of Light Soundholic
Defensive SA combo
Sonic Vibration Rhythm Buckshot Rhapsody of Light
Using your spacebar and super armor properly will make the difference.
- Start of the game :
Stay behind your mates and look to anticipate an engagement of your team or your opponents to use :
Guardian Tunethen Heavenly Tune.
- You have to time your buffs well to use them when a move is incoming and not during a temporization phase where your teammates are waiting for their CD.
- Try to position yourself well by using the field of view at your advantage to peel for your teammates and zone out your opponents.
- Staying near the middle of the map will give you more options to dodge and support your team but it will be harder to anticipate and engage.
- To reposition yourself and retreat, use
Marchbut be careful it only gives you a T1 SA. Don't use it right in front of your opponents else you might get CC to death. You can also use it to cover for your teammates. Soundholicis your damaging skill which will charge your identity the quickest, use it after an hard CC like Prelude of Stormor on a knocked down opponent without their roll.
- You will probably get focused, be ready to use your numerous T2 SA to resist, especially
Rhythm Buckshotwhich has a fast animation and a low CD.
- A lot of SA and buffs.
- 1 mobility skill, you are vulnerable without your spacebar.
- Save your HP as much as you can.
- Your role isn't to do damage but to position well and to peel for your team.